Is there such a thing as a personal success equation? As co-author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, co-founder of the Rich Dad company, creator of Think and Grow Rich for Women, she's worked with both President Bush and President Obama on the President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy and the Play Big Movement. Hang on until the end because you won't believe the generous offer Sharon has for our "selfie" tribe. SERIOUSLY! Please welcome Sharon Lechter to Self Talk Radio Show.
- How Sharon met Robert Kyosaki and started their collaboration. ("Rich Dad" was originally designed as a brochure!)
- Can a business go solely on their own EIN number and credit if your personal credit is less than stellar?
- What you CAN do in down times?
- Financial Literacy in the classroom? 7 states that require a separate personal finance class, 12 more taught within other subjects, but we still need separate classes.
- Pay Your Family First - Thrive Time for Teens is Sharon's money and life reality board game.
- Play Big Movement - What does that mean and how YOU can start playing big RIGHT NOW? (This is a $1500 class Sharon has offered to our "Selfies" fans for ONLY $79!!)
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.