Episode: 91 - "Millionaire Choice" with Tony Bradshaw
30 December 2019
After 16 years working in the financial education space, founder and author of "The Millionaire Choice," Tony Bradshaw, felt there were many people still not receiving the help they needed to get their finances on track. Growing up in a lower middle class family, Tony followed in his family's habits of financial mismanagement until he turned 25. At 25, he realized his need to change how he handled his money and began learning how to multiply his money with the purpose of living a financially free life and helping others.
- Common money mistakes and how to avoid them
- Getting out of debt (Debt is your enemy...)
- 2000 hours - You have 2000 hours a year to work. How much is your time worth?
- Character - you can't build wealth without building your character.
- Money Mentors - Tony felt finding someone who is smarter about money than you are.
- Saving and Investing - Set a goal to boost your income and make your money work for you, not you working for money.
"Anyone can be a millionaire, why not YOU?" A GREAT way to rewire your thinking about money in the New Year.