Episode: 026 - "A Smooth Sale" with Elinor StutzSarah Spencer 02 February 2017
Nice Girls DO Get the Sale
There was a DEFINITE pattern to the conversation with Elinor… when everybody zigged, she zagged. She trusted her instincts and over her esteemed career, it has served her well. Best-selling author of “Nice Girls DO Get the Sale,” “Hired” and “The Wish,” Elinor Stutz shares her story of being a walking miracle - breaking her neck in a serious car crash propelled her to create “Smooth Sale,” an online coaching empire a short 6 months later. Here accolades include achievements and appearances with:
- ABC-TV News
- TIME Magazine
- Sales and Service Excellence Magazine
- US News Weekly, AllBusiness Experts
- “Number 4 of 24 Must-Follow Sales Leaders on Twitter” – Tenfold.com
- “Top 1% Influencer” – Kred.com
- “One of the Top Innovative Sales Blogs” – NowISeeIt and BizzHum
- “One of the Brightest Sales Minds to Follow On Twitter” – CEO World Magazine
- “30+ Top Sales Enablement Thought Leaders” – Knowledgetree.com
Links to topics in the Conversation:
- Elinor Stutz Smooth Sale program HERE
Ready to Join the Conversation?
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.