Episode: 118 - "Networking for Introverts" with Lori Saitz 20 July 2020
In 2003, Lori Saitz, a self-professed introvert, launched Zen Rabbit Baking Company and introduced the world to The Gratitude Cookie. In order to build that company, she had to overcome her hesitancy to talk to strangers, and learn how to network effectively to find clients and referral sources.
Today, Lori works with entrepreneurial professionals to help them build the most important asset anyone can have in business. That’s your network of connections. This often looks like help with effective networking and client appreciation strategies. Her insight comes from more than 25 years of experience in marketing and communications.
- If you feel stuck, the key to finding an answer to the question of “what’s next?” is in your connections.
- Your network not only determines your net worth, financially. It also determines the level of satisfaction you feel in your life.
- Learning how to network effectively is one of the best insurance policies you can have.
- There are 11 types of business relationships that contribute to a solid professional support system.
- It's not enough to simply build a network of contacts; it's crucial to nurture and develop it regularly.
Guest Name: Lori Saitz
Episode Number: 118
Episode Airdate: 07/20/2020