1) You're the founder and CEO of Live Joy Your Way and the AuthenticMe® RiseUp program. How did that start?
2) You're a contributing author to the international best-seller, "Voices of the 21st Century," "Step out of the Shadow and Into the Light" tell me about that?
6) You work with both adults and teens, how are they different to work with?
3) Who is affected by perfectionism?
4) Where do you draw the line between perfectionism and being quality-driven?
5) Why is perfectionism destructive?
7) Where does that need to please come from?
9) Where do you draw the line from people pleaser to me-first selfishness?
10) You've released a second book "Life's Gentle Reminders," can you talk about that?
11) What is conscious uncoupling all about?
Kamini Wood is a certified life coach, board-certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, trained in conscious parenting and conscious uncoupling.
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.