Episode: 001 - "Out of Tune" with Eileen McKusickSarah Spencer 08 January 2016
Author and founder of Biofield Tuning, Eileen McKusick discusses how she uses tuning forks to bring clients back “in tune” with their natural body rhythms. Woo-woo or real science? Take a listen and you’ll be surprised where the conversation goes:
- We explore how tuning forks can heal pain, soothe depression and unlock past hurts that are holding your back.
- Learn what the biofield is and how you can tune in and work in harmony with your mindset.
- How to tell when someone’s “out of tune” and how to put yourself back “in tune.”
Links to topics in the Conversation:
- When you see Cymatics in action, it isn’t much of a stretch to realize Eileen’s work could be very effective in altering vibrations that you may be unaware you’re giving off. Here’s a video showing Cymatics in action HERE
- We also talked about Dr. Emoto’s work on how thoughts can change ice crystals - here’s a video you can check out HERE
- Here’s Eileen McKusick’s website where you can learn more about her research regarding Biofield Tuning HERE
Ready to Join the Conversation?
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.