Episode: 016 - "Leadership: The Secret Sauce" with Lisa Tremblay-ReesSarah Spencer 25 August 2016
Leadership: The Secret Sauce
What makes a good leader, great? Should emotions be checked out of the office? Can anger actually be a GOOD thing? CEO of LTR Leadership and a Leadership Coach with the Dept. of Homeland Security, Lisa Tremblay Rees shares ways to pump up your Emotional Intelligence. Find out:
- How emotions direct our thinking
- The number one way leaders lose team enthusiasm
- Q-TIP: How this acronym can instantly change your approach as a leader.
- The 4 Ds of Appreciative Inquiry
Lisa co-facilitates leadership courses in Emotional Intelligence with David Caruso, co-creator of the MSCEIT test for Emotional Intelligence, owner of EI Skills Group and a world-renowned expert in Emotional Intelligence.
If you’re struggling with leadership challenges, you’ll have many aha moments listening to this episode. One of the many nuggets Lisa shares:
"A strength is not what you're good at, it's what gives you energy.and where your passion is."
Links to topics in the Conversation:
- Emotional Intelligence and Appreciative Inquiry explained HERE
- David Caruso’s “The Emotionally Intelligent Manager” HERE
Ready to Join the Conversation?
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.