Episode: 002 - "Anxiety & Hypnosis" with Dr. Steve TaubmanSarah Spencer 08 March 2016
When anxiety grips you and you can’t face going into a crowded room to deliver a glass of water muchless a speech, what do you do? Dr. Steve Taubman, hypnotist and best-selling author of “Unhypnosis,” offers some great strategies (and surprises,) about anxiety.
- Learn what to do this red hot minute if you feel anxiety coming on.
- Myths and truths about mind control versus hypnosis
- How to remove your own “invisible walls” that block you
Links to topics in the Conversation:
- I spoke about the work of mentalist, Derron Brown (yes, he flips me out...) Here’s the YouTube video of the shoppers in the mall HERE
- Dr. Taubman’s EXCELLENT book, is available HERE
Ready to Join the Conversation?
I would love to hear what you think of the show, questions I may not have asked or contributions to the conversation. Please join us on our Facebook page and let’s continue the conversation.